An In Depth, Interactive 15 Week Long Bootcamp For Musicians Who Want To Make Money Licensing Their Music In TV Shows, Films And Ads.
How To License Your Music.com Presents...
The Music Licensing Fundamentals Bootcamp
Do you have music that you've created that you're not making money from? Would you like to get more exposure for your music and bring it to a wider audience? Do you want to learn how to generate a passive revenue stream from your music?
The Music Licensing Fundamentals Bootcamp is a new, 15 week long, interactive, online workshop for musicians who want to learn how to monetize the music they make through licensing it in tv shows, films, ads and more.
The Music Licensing Fundamentals Bootcamp is led by Chicago based musician and How To License Your Music.com founder, Aaron Davison, and LA based producer, Gary Gray.
Together, Aaron and Gary are leading a new 15 week long course that consists of weekly lessons, daily licensing leads, in depth audio and video training,one on one coaching, weekly conference calls that go over each week's training and what to focus on each week, 20 plus hours of bonus content and much more.
The Music Licensing Fundamentals Bootcamp Includes:
1. 3 x one-on-one sessions with both Aaron Davison and Gary Gray. You’ll get three one on one, half hour long sessions with Aaron to go over goal setting, specific strategies for getting your music licensed and more. You’ll also get three one on one sessions with Gary Gray to focus on your production skills and specific techniques for improving the production of your tracks.
2. Three daily licensing leads for 60 consecutive days [180 leads in all]. You’ll pitch your music to places that are open to and looking for new music. All companies have been vetted and researched by Aaron Davison personally, to assure that each company is actively looking for music and in good standing.
3. A detailed critique of your music’s production by producer Gary Gray.
4. A private Facebook Group to get feedback and ask questions along the way.
5. 3 Conference Calls with Aaron and Gary throughout the program to keep you on point. Different topics will be addressed in length during each conference call (see below).
5. Over 20 hours of detailed instruction on both the business and creative side of licensing as well as detailed training related to music production for licensing.
6. BONUS - Free Membership to the new membership service, How To License Your Music.com premium for a full year. Get ongoing training and instruction, new courses released monthly, all year.
(Access These Courses Anytime)
About Aaron Davison
Aaron Davison is a Chicago native that has been licensing his own music in a wide variety of tv shows, ads and more since 2002. He's a Berklee College Of Music Alumnus and songwriter and the founder of How To License Your Music.com, a website that focuses on teaching other musicians how to license their music in tv and films. Aaron is also the host of the popular music business podcast, Music, Money And Life, a weekly podcast featuring the best minds in the business of sync licensing and more.
As a former guitar instructor and the former Executive Director of the Music Gallery Academy (Highland Park, IL), Aaron approaches music business education with passion and commitment. As an alumni of Berklee College of Music, Aaron has experienced the role that education plays in launching music business careers first hand. It was at Berklee College of Music that Aaron was first introduced to the concept of licensing music in tv and films, via his former songwriting professor Barbara Jordan.
After several years of licensing his own music in a variety of TV show and multimedia project, Aaron decided to launch the webiste How To License Your Music.com in 2007 with the goal of educating musicians around the world on the concept of monetizing their music through music licensing. Since then, Aaron has helped hundreds of artists launch their own music licensing careers. Clients including Eddie Grey, Chuck Hughes, Javier Silva and many others have licensed their music in a wide variety of projects as a result of Aaron's courses and training.
Aaron's own music has been heard in the following networks, tv shows and brands:
About Gary Gray
Gary Gray is a California based producer with over 30 years of experience working in the industry.
Gary’s latest track was chosen by Industry Veteran Music Supervisor Mason Cooper as a single on Concord Records Film Score Sound Track Album for the Dennis Quaid Film “Beneath The Darkness.”
Gary also was chosen to orchestrate and co-produce the 2010 solo album “Blue Highway” for Multi-Platinum Recording Artist and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Marty Balin (founder of Jefferson Starship/Jefferson Airplane).
His licensing and production/engineering resume includes:
CBS National Radio Commercial for “The Holiday Project”
Radio Jingle for NBC National Radio affiliate WBZ in Boston
Radio Jingle for KSBR Radio in Orange County, California
Television Commercial Music and Graphics for “Spotz-Gone” Carpet Cleaning in Ohio
“Black Velvet Dress” for film score of “Ha!” a Herbert Brothers Transit film
“Love Sick”- single for film score soundtrack album on Concord Records for the Dennis Quaid film “Beneath The Darkness.”
Yanni String production for ABC Television Disney Christmas Special
CBS National Radio Commercial for California Sound Studios
Four Original Songs on the Emmy Award Winning Television Program “Crooked River Groove”
NBC Television Commercial for “Stompin’ At The State” in Ohio
Co-Production and Orchestration for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee Marty Balin’s 2010 Solo Album “Blue Highway”
CBS National Radio 10th Anniversary of 911 Theme Song “Freedom Lives On In America”
DVD Sound Track accompanying the book “Guided Passage” by Bradley Falk
Sound Track for Ellen Brown’s Television Special “China’s Creative Accountants”
Live Sound Production:
Tampa Bay Symphony
Music Licensing Fundamentals
15 Week Course
Starts June 19th, 2017
Just $397.00 If You Register By June 10th
[$497.00 Between June 11th And June 18th]
© 2017 By How To License Your Music.com