The Music Licensing Toolbox
This weekend only get all of How To License Your Music.com's resources about the music licensing business (excluding master classes) for one low price. Buy the entire collection of products together and save over $150.00 off the regular price. February 8th, 9th and 10th only!
Here's what's included in The Music Licensing Toolbox:
2014 TV/Film Music Business Directory ($29.97 Value) - The most comprehensive directory of contact information for the TV and Film markets on the planet. Period. Over 1,600 up to date listings for music supervisors, publishers, music libraries and video game companies. 330 pages.
330 Pages of Contact Information
Comprehensive List Of Music Libraries
Comprehensive List Of Music Publishers
Comprehensive List Of Music Departments For Film And Television
Comprehensive List Of Music Supervisors
Comprehensive List Of Video Game Departments
Save Hours and Hours of Valuable Time
Instant Access Online As PDF File
Know Exactly Who To Contact
Focused Exclusively On The TV/Film and Video Game Market
Audio Interview With Michael Redman - Michael Is The Founder Of My Music Source.com - In This Audio Interview Michael Covers Many Different Aspects Of The Music Licensing Business - Learn What It Takes To Succeed Directly From An Industry Insider!
All The Audio Files in the program are accesible as both streaming audio files or as downloadable Mp3's that are compatible with your Ipod or other portable mp3 players.
Why Your Music Is Needed
Why Licensing Your Music Is Much Easier Than Getting A Record Deal
How Much Money You Can Make By Licensing Your Music
Diversifingy Your Musical Portfolio
Performing Rights Organizations
How To License Music Internationally
Why Musicians Should Actively Pursue Music Licensing Opportunities
How To Get Your Music Into Film and Television
Publishing Royalties Explained
What Happens When You Publish Your Music
Self Publishing Your Music
Tips For Getting Your Songs Placed In TV and Films
Non Exclusive Re-Titling Deals
Creatng A Passive Income Stream
Finding The Right Music Library Or Music Publisher For You
Small Publishers VS Large Libraries
An Interview With Singer/Songwriter Susan Hyatt
Business Etiquette In The Music Licensing Business
A Proven Script For Calling Music Licensing Companies
How To Make Contact With Music Libraries And Music Publishers
Cultivating Relationships That Will Lead To Success
The 90 Day Challenge
Cue Sheets Explained
Buyout Library Deals
Royalty Free Music
Music Used In Commercials
Writing Ad Jingles
Exclusive VS Non Exclusive Contracts
Copyrighting Your Music
Music Clearance Defined
How Licensing Your Music Can Move Your Career Forward
Instrumental Versions Of Your Songs
Music Licensing And The Future Of The Music Business
How To Stay Motivated As A Songwriter
The Music Licensing Newsletter Compendium ($14.99 Value)
The Music Licensing Newsletter Compendium includes:
A collection of every single article I've ever written about the music licensing business!
Available as an instant PDF file download.
Topics Include Music Publishing, Music Supervision, Music Clearance, Performance Royalties, Publishing Royalties, International Licensing, Licensing In Advertising, Self Publishing, Performing Rights Organizations and much, much more.
Learn Everything There Is To Know About Music Licensing.
Largest Collection Of Articles I've Published To Date.
Great Addition To Your Music Business Library.
Thirty Years In Thirty Days! ($9.97 Value) Learn thirty years of music production and audio engineering secrets in just thirty days in this new ebook from How To LIcense Your Music.com's audio/engineering expert Gary Gray. Gary is a protege of Quincy Jones and has over 30 years of experience to draw from. In this new ebook Gary breaks down the secrets of of production and engineering he he has learned over the last three decades into very easy to digest lessons designed to be learned over the course of 30 days.
FREE BONUS! Music Licensing Audio Interview Bundle ($19.97 Value)- Learn directly from eight professionals working in the music licensing industry in the new music licensing audio interview bundle. There's no better way to learn about the music licensing business than to hear directly from people working in the business. The Music Licensing Audio Bundle Includes:
1) An Interview With John Buckman Of Magnatune - During this half hour audio interview with John Buckman, the owner of Magnatune, you'll learn what kind of music tends to get licensed the most and you'll find out the best path songwriters that are new to licensing their music can take to get started licensing their music in Film and Television.
2) An Interview With Jason Greenberg Of Soundscape Media - During this interview you'll hear from Jason Greenberg, owner of the Canadian based music library, Soundscape Media. You'll hear Jason's thoughts on why he selects the music he selects and ways you as a songwriter can find out about more licensing opportunities and increase your overall chances of licensing your music.
3) An Interview With Mark Brinker Of Freeplay Music - Mark works in the licensing department at Freeplay and he works directly with music supervisors who approach Freeplay looking for music for their projects. Learn what kind of music supervisors are looking for and how Mark helps supervisors find the right music for their projects.
4) An Interview With Beth Wernick Of Imaginary Friends - Beth is the owner of a small indie catalog of music and she's placed a LOT of music in a LOT of projects in both TV and Films. During this interview Beth shares a lot of great insights about ways songwriters can more successfully connect with licensing opportunities. You'll hear a lot of great and very specific advice in this interview!
5) An Interview With Chris Davison Of Fliktrax - Chris is the owner of the new music library, Fliktrax. During this interview discusses what it's been like creating a music library and breaking into the music licensing business. You'll learn a lot of great tips and strategies that you as a songwriter can implement based on what Chris has learned during his experience at Fliktrax.
6) An Interview With Tyra Elder Of Ishlab Music - Tyra works in the music acquisition department at Ishlab and is responsible for selecting the music that is included in Ishlab's catalog. Learn the criteria uses to select music in this interview and learn how you as a songwriter can increase your chances of getting your music accepted into music libraries in this interview.
7) An Interview With Instrumental Music Composer Darko Saric - Darko has been very successful at licensing his instrumental music in a variety of television projects. Learn how Darko got started and was able to succesfully start licensing his music and how you can do the same in this interview.
9) An Interview With Aaron Davison Of How To License Your Music.com and Music Licensing 101.com - Last but not least you'll hear from yours truly being interviewed by the Grammy winning producer, Khaliq Glover. Khaliq has worked with artists such as Michael Kackson, Stevie Wonder and Prince. During this interview Khaliq interviews me about how I got started licensing my own music and ultimately started helping other songwriters learn about the business. Learn why I'm so excited about music licensing and why I think it's something every songwriter should know about in this interview!
FREE BONUS #2
The A To Z Of Creating An Information Product Business ($14.99 Value)
In this hour long audio program you'll learn how you can take your knowledge of music and the music industry and turn it into a viable business that you can run from anywhere on your own schedule.
I'll teach you:
How To Select The Right Niche
How To Create Your Information Product
How To Accept Payments
How To Create A Landing Page
How To Create A Newsletter
How To Attract Customers
How To Market To Your Customers
The Three Key Principles To Effective Marketing
How To Create A Sales Page
How To Create An Affiliate Program
How To Find Other Affiliate Products
How To Use Google AdSense
How To Generate Free Traffic
Additional Ways To Monetize Your Business
How To Build A Website For FreeAnd Much More!
The Music Licensing Toolbox
Testimonials: (Here are just a few of the many emails I've received regarding my products)
Just wanted to let you know that our song Round and Round will be on this coming episode of 90210 on the CW--10/13 8pmEST if yer curious to listen in for it :-) Thanks for your help and inspiration in helping us learn the ropes and reach this milestone :-)
Hey bud. I paid for your info a few years back, and I am now starting to place songs! Thank you! it worked, it really does! it did take a while, but I had to pay my dues (I guess),,, anyway, thank you!
Just got one of my songs placed in Roadtrip Nation thanks to your info!
Hi Aaron; I purchased your licensing program and directory 3 weeks ago, I just received a licensing placement agreement last week placing 4 of my songs in the company's catalogue as a result of your program. Thanks so much!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Just wanted to say thanks for your awesome program! It's great to know that there is information like yours available. I'm excited to get started!
I just ordered and downloaded your audio files ...
I think this is some wonderful information and will soon be using it.
I will keep in-touch with possible questions and updates on how well this works out for me.
Because of your course, I am currently re-mastering some songs I have done to make them sound better, copyrighting them and submitting them to the
contacts you have provided.
Thanks for a great course ....
I sent you an email a few weeks ago asking about your thoughts of pitching my music ( Mostly Blues & Jazz ....But also Guitar intrumentals, folk, French cabaret, Christmas and some Traditinal Country )and actually making any money at the library thing. Your reply was that these genres were not yours and you couldn't really comment on that domain .
I apreciated your honest answer and went ahead and bought your repertoire of libraries, publishers etc...
Well here's the lowdown after 3 weeks of hard work sending emails and submitting songs online and via CD by mail.
I've signed deals for 27 songs and there's another 60 or so that are being screened as I write this email....
I thought I would pass on to you the fact that I also got my whole catalogue (47 tunes) signed to one of the libraries in your directory.
Thanks for your help!
Great, inspiring information….exactly what I was looking for in regards to publishing and the like. Much appreciated!!
Yesterday I purchased your Film/TV directory and I must say it is a whole lot different from "Song Writers Market" book. It's great!
Aaron,How are you? My name is Tim Byrd and I purchased your online version of your program. It's great! Thank you.
Just $49.99! (Save $70.00!)